- PiYo is low-impact, high-intensity body-transformation program that uses the most effective Pilates- and yoga- inspired moves to sculpt long, lean muscles and burn fat.
- Utilizing fluid movements, you are kept in constant motion to give you a dynamic cardio workout that typical Pilates or yoga workouts lack.
- Its low-impact so you won't have to jump around or strain your joints.
- It's high-intensity so you get the fat-burning results of a more extreme program.
- It's designed to help you get an intensely defined, long, and lean physique.
- PiYo is great for anyone or any age, body type, or fitness level. Beginners can follow the modifications demonstrated and even those super-fit athletes can utilize the program to improve their core strength and flexibility through the targeted Pilates-and yoga- inspired moves.
- PiYo's workouts range from 25-45 minutes. No long drive times to make it to classes, no membership fees - no nothing. Just a solid 25-45 minutes of low-impact, high-intensity workouts.
- PiYo's workouts don't require a lot of equipment. You just need your body, a yoga mat, and your motivation to get the results youre looking for.
- PiYo is perfect if youre looking to get the benefits of Pilates and yoga but want the calorie burn of a cardio workout.
- PiYo is also great if you're looking to give your body a break from extreme programs but keep getting results and improve your performance in other sports by restoring flexibility and core strength."
So, now that you know a little more about PiYo, its pretty fantastic, right?! Well, besides the amazing workouts, your PiYo program comes with a SIMPLE and easy to use nutrition guide. Similar to the 21 Day Fix, your meal plan allows for optimal flexibility while still maintaining a healthy, balanced, and nutritious meal plan.
To make things EVEN EASIER for you, I've created some awesome PiYo materials to take the guesswork out of your meal planning, while teaching you how to create and maintain a healthy meal plan - habits that can be used for a lifetime. So, what all did I create? Here's the deets:
These materials contain:
- Weekly Meal Planners for EVERY Calorie Bracket
- Meal Plans with your food items for each meal and snack pre-spaced out and arranged for you to ensure optimal nutrition and balance in your diet to prevent low blood sugar, carb binges at night, and to keep you feeling satisfied and full all day long
- Weekly food serving breakdown and chart for suggestions on how many items to pick from each food group. This helps make meal planning and prepping easier so you don't have tons of random recipes, food items, and can save money and time when meal prepping
- A 10 STEP MEAL PLANNING AND PREPARATION GUIDE. I walk you through everything: from how to calculate your caloric needs, to selecting good items, creating a grocery list, best ways to cook food and how to store food and create a meal plan
- A FREE one week meal plan
- Each Meal Plan has a daily food group breakdown reminder AND a reminder for how much water to drink and what your workout of the day is
- Each Meal Planner has your macro breakdown for each day too!